Terms & Conditions
- To indemnify and hold harmless Crowd Clip and all its associated entities, contractors, employees and directors from any loss, claim, cost or damage in any way related to the website and the services it provides;
- That the services are in Lite Phase and as such not all services may function at their full capability during this phase; and
- Crowd Clip has full control over all user access and may restrict or terminate access to any user at any time.
- This acceptable use policy (the "Policy") sets out the rules governing:
- References in this Policy to "you" are to any customer for the Services and any individual user of the Services (and "your" should be construed accordingly); and references in this Policy to "us" are to Crowd n Clip Pty Ltd (ACN 630 068 352) (and "we" and "our" should be construed accordingly).
- By using the Services, you agree to the rules set out in this Policy.
- We may ask for your express agreement to the terms of this Policy before you upload or submit any Content or otherwise use the Services. By using the website or Services you are deemed to have read and agreed to the Agreement and these
General usage rules
- You must not use the Services in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Services or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Services.
- You must not use the Services:
- You must ensure that all Content complies with the provisions of this Policy.
- You must ensure that you have the authority of anyone depicted in any Content to use their images or likeness.
- Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any perso’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Content, and the use of Content by us in any manner licensed or otherwise authorised by you, must not:
- Content must be appropriate for all persons who have access to or are likely to access the Content in question, and in particular for children over 12 years of age.
- Content must not depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner.
- Content must not be pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Content must not be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Statements of fact contained in Content and relating to persons (legal or natural) must be true and statements of opinion contained in Content and relating to persons (legal or natural) must be reasonable, be honestly held and indicate the basis of the opinion.
- Content must not consist of or contain any legal, financial, investment, taxation, accountancy, medical or other professional advice, and you must not use the Services to provide any legal, financial, investment, taxation, accountancy, medical or other professional advisory services.
- Content must not consist of or contain any advice, instructions or other information that may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause death, illness or personal injury, damage to property, or any other loss or damage.
- Content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
- Content must not be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory.
- Content must not be liable to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- You must not use the Services to send any hostile communication or any communication intended to insult, including such communications directed at a particular person or group of people.
- You must not use the Services for the purpose of deliberately upsetting or offending others.
- You must not unnecessarily flood the Services with material relating to a particular subject or subject area, whether alone or in conjunction with others.
- You must ensure that Content does not duplicate other content available through the Services.
- You must ensure that Content is appropriately categorised.
- You should use appropriate and informative titles for all Content.
Marketing and spam
- You must not send any spam or other marketing communications to any person using any email address or other contact details made available through the Services or that you find using the Services.
- Content must not constitute or contain spam, and you must not use the Services to store or transmit spam - which for these purposes shall include all unlawful marketing communications and unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use the Services in any way which is liable to result in the blacklisting of any of our IP addresses or cause loss, claim or damage to, the Services or the website.
- You must not use the Services to promote, host or operate any chain letters, Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, matrix programs, multi-level marketing schemes, "get rich quick" schemes or similar letters, schemes or programs.
- You must ensure that your use of the Services for any purpose relating to gambling, gaming, betting, lotteries, sweepstakes, prize competitions or any gambling-related activity does not breach any law, regulation or any provision of this Agreement.
- You must not use the Services for any purpose relating to the offering for sale, sale or distribution of drugs or pharmaceuticals.
- You must not use the Services for any purpose relating to the offering for sale, sale or distribution of knives, guns or other weapons.
- You acknowledge that we may actively monitor the Content and the use of the Services and further acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any improper use of the Services by you.
- We may conduct any systematic or automated data scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting, or other systematic or automated data collection activity, by means of or in relation to the Services and you authorise such uses of the Content and data that you provide.
- You must not link to any material using or by means of the Services that would, if it were made available through the Services, breach the provisions of this Policy.
- The Content must not contain or consist of, and you must not promote, distribute or execute by means of the Services, any viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other harmful or malicious software, programs, routines, applications or technologies.
- The Content must not contain or consist of, and you must not promote, distribute or execute by means of the Services, any software, programs, routines, applications or technologies that will or may have a material negative effect upon the performance of a computer or introduce material security risks to a computer.